Landlord and Tenant

Having issues with your tenant?

Having Issues with your Landlord?

Not getting ‘reasonable’ enjoyment of rental property?

Noise disturbances?

Rent arrears?

We can help. Let us help you.

The Landlord and Tenant Board administers the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006. The Board is

responsible for providing information about the Act to landlords and tenants, and will resolve

any issues that the land and tenants are not able to settle on their own.

The landlord and tenant can file an application with the Board, and once the application is filed,

the issues will be addressed at a hearing.